Cycle Waterloo has negotiated a special “Steaming Nostril & Tour de Waterloo” rate for our out of town cycling guests who are looking to come on either June 22 or 23 at the Courtyard Marriott St. Jacobs – a luxurious local hotel only 15 minutes from the Start line in Elmira.
Come the day before and enjoy the famous St. Jacobs farmers market or walk thru the quaint village of St. Jacobs and enjoy the shops and charm of old town Ontario in Ontario’s Mennonite country.
Go to www.marriott.com/ykfcy
On left right of our home screen you can make reservations. Click “Special Rate & Awards”, highlight the bubble saying “Corporate/ promotional code” and insert the code (7YW).
You can then enter the rest of your reservation details and click “Find” to see available rooms for the requested dates.
St. Jacobs Country Things To Do
Come early to the Steaming Nostril & Tour de Waterloo and visit Ontario’s favourite rural destination at St. Jacobs Country.
Shop, eat play and stay in a friendly community where horse and buggies are a common sight and all the pleasures of modern life are right at your fingertips.
- Get to know the vendors at St. Jacobs Farmers Market
- Try on the latest fashions in boutiques and outlets
- Appreciate artistry of all kinds in the Village of St. Jacobs studios, galleries, shops and theatres
- Learn something new at historic and cultural exhibits
- Eat well at restaurants featuring regional cuisine
- Book overnight accommodation package at a luxurious hotel, country inn or quaint B&B
To find out more please go to www.stjacobs.com